Do you look for every possible edge to stay in front of your opposition?
We get it and we too LOVE being a part of a good looking team! Who wouldn't want to be part of a club that takes pride in their appearance and pays close attention to detail.
Looking professional is an important step to team success, both on and off the field. This is what motivates us to ensure everything about your new uniform exceeds your expectations. If you look good, we look good!
There is a lot more to the process of purchasing new uniforms and apparel than just picking a color and slapping a logo on a template. From the colors you choose, to the design and placement of artwork, we will help you every step of the way.
Important things to consider when ordering new uniforms:
- Color - do you know what your team's 'colors' are? Do you have or know what a PMS color is? Do you need to match existing apparel or pick something new? Do you need help deciding all of this?
- Logos and Artwork - do you have these in the right file format? All artwork needs to be in vector format, so either an .eps or .ai file generally. If your artwork is not already in this format it will need to be converted or redrawn.
- Design - Do you already have a design created or an idea in mind? Do you have no idea and would like some suggestions?
- Style - most garments come in various styles - the right style for your team may be the simplest one.
- Cut - who are we designing for? Most items are available in men's, women's and junior cuts. To ensure your team is outfitted in the most comfortable gear, designs can easily be adapted to across a range of items.
- Sizing - garment sizes will differ depending on the style and cut. Make sure you consult our size charts and discuss options with your team to ensure you are outfitted in the right gear. We do have limited samples available and can send them to you at not additional cost.
- Fabric - a number of off-field items are available in more than one fabric. We may make recommendations based on your location and climate.
- Personalization - all sublimated jerseys can be personalized with numbers and a players name at no additional cost.
- Manufacturing - we are proud to be partnered with Queensland based Tribal Sport for all our sublimated gear. They are a leader in the industry with more than 20 years of experience in designing quality garments that perform on and off the field. We love their gear and know you will too! Additionally, we can also provide off-the-shelf solutions for non-sublimated gear from popular brands you already know.
Your dream uniform does not have to be expensive or hard to organise, we are here to help by offering knowledgeable, friendly and reliable service. Our passion stems from being involved in Aussie sports for over 40 years, including more than 10 years in North America, and wanting to help clubs to look and perform their very best, at an affordable price.
(Photo courtesy: Jerry Long Productions)